- Metro Villiers to Saint-Lazare
- Saint-Lazare to Mantes la Jolie via Conflans
- Mantes La Jolie to Paris Montparnasse via Versailles Chantiers
- Metro Montparnasse to Porte de Versailles
- Tram T2 Porte de Versailles to La Defense
- La Defense to Saint-Lazare
- Saint-Lazare to Pont Cardinet
The weather was good the entire time and much of the route was through outer Paris farmland. However, it is evident that many Parisians do not know how to dress for cold weather. No hats or gloves and light jackets or sometimes just a scarf.
|Saint-Lazare was light and airy with the sun shining through the glass panels in the roof.|
|An 827xxx class electric locomotive pushed us out to Mantes la Jolie|
|At Mantes la Jolie there was tine to have a grand creme at a bar and make use of the facilities.|
|The 827xxx locomotives run into Saint-Lazare in the lead but they run in the rear into Montparnasse|
|At Mantes la Jolie 817054 was on a train in a siding, presumably ready to work a train later in the day.|
The ride to La Defense was particularly pleasant alongside the Seine with bright slanting sunlight. All trains ran to time.